Adventure Awaits Gift Set
This Adventure Awaits Gift Set combines an adventure wallet with a passport cover for a great gift for travelers and adventure lovers alike.
Adventures await and so do treasures encountered along the way! Tuck them away safely in this handmade wallet that has space for 4 pencils, a key chain, leaflets, maps, and other trinkets. Perfect to take on hiking or nature walks, it comes with a Field Notes Memo Book and pencil, so your child can keep a travel journal of all their great expeditions.
• 100% cotton fabric
• Includes 4 spaces for pencils, a key chain, a zippered pouch and pocket for leaflets.
• Measures 10" high by 11" wide when unrolled
• Measures 10” high and 5.5" when folded for travel
• Features measuring tape detail
• Choice of lining fabric
• Fits a passport perfectly to keep it protected and safe while traveling.
• It has two inner flaps to keep the passport securely within.
• Flat the dimensions are 4" x 6"
• Open it is 8.25" x 6"
• To fit standard passports sized 3.5" x 5"
• The inside features a black and white landscape fabric pattern
• Not meant for children under 3 years of age
• CPSC Safety Compliant
• Designed in my Woodstock, New York studio space
About SO Handmade
Hi, I'm Sarah Omura, founder of SO Handmade. I started SO Handmade when my children were toddlers. I wanted to make interesting and fun toys for them that would spark their imagination -- so I made them.
Turns out, it's not just my kids that love them. My toys are aimed to inspire children's creativity, imagination, and help them appreciate the world around them.
A portion of my sales will be donated to Children In The Wilderness Namibia. It is an organization close to my heart and I am thrilled to be able to share its story and mission.
The program works with orphaned and vulnerable children from across Namibia giving them the opportunity to attend life changing fun and educational camps