Hudson River Play Mat
Hudson River Folks -a play mat just for you! Inspired by the Hudson River and the iconic lighthouses that are found up and down it. The play mat comes with a lovely sturdy wooden boat that can travel under the bridge.
- It can be rolled together and attached with velcro
- Choice of backing fabric
- Play mat is flexible and soft cotton
- The bridge is inspired by the Rip Van Winkle bridge and the lighthouses are those at Hudson and Esopus.
- Flat the dimensions are 13.5" square
- Rolled up and containing a boat it is 5" high by 4" across and 2.5" high
- All products are CPSC Safety Compliant
- Designed and created in my Woodstock, New York studio space
About SO Handmade
Hi, I'm Sarah Omura, founder of SO Handmade. I started SO Handmade when my children were toddlers. I wanted to make interesting and fun toys for them that would spark their imagination -- so I made them.
Turns out, it's not just my kids that love them. My toys are aimed to inspire children's creativity, imagination, and help them appreciate the world around them.
Nephew loved this! Good quality too.
Great quality, fast shipping. This has become my go-to for friends' BDay parties for their kids! I love the Hudson Valley connection too.
Fantastic quality. Unique. My nephews will love it.
Customer did not leave a comment
I cannot rave enough about the quality and creativity of all of Sarah's products! However, this one may be one of my very favorites! My absolute favorite gift for the children in our lives. I love that it represents a piece of where we live, and it is always a huge hit! So beautifully made, yet incredibly durable. Ours has held up perfectly through trips and rough play.
A portion of my sales will be donated to Children In The Wilderness Namibia. It is an organization close to my heart and I am thrilled to be able to share its story and mission.
The program works with orphaned and vulnerable children from across Namibia giving them the opportunity to attend life changing fun and educational camps