Spring has sprung which means Easter is right around the corner! I've started gathering a few items to put into my kids Easter basket and wanted to share a few of my favorites that are sweet...even though they're not candy! Our baskets do of course contain a few yummy treats but I also like to add a fun mix of items that can be used daily.
1. Build your own road/track tape is a great small item to add to Easter baskets. I also grabbed these mini trains and cars from Target that will be perfect for pretend play with the tape and fit inside of plastic eggs.
2. Crayon Holder- Perfect for creativity and taking on the go. Its small size is the perfect addition to baskets.
3. Rainbow wand- such a fun accessory to use in pretend play and gives all the spring vibes!
4. Melissa and Doug water wow's- these paint with water books are perfect for on the go and can be used over and over again.
5. Custom crayons from Art 2 The Extreme there are so many to choose from and they come in such cute packaging. All you had to do is pop them right into the basket.
Don't forget to download these sweet Easter Activity Pages too!
I hope these ideas inspire you and would love to see photos of SO handmade in your baskets. Use #sohandmade to be featured. Happy Spring & Easter!