Pencil Roll: "Creativity on the go for artists of all ages!"
This beautiful pencil roll is great for a traveling artist to bring sketching on trips and hikes.
- Available with 24 Colored Pencils
- Choice of backing fabrics
- It can be rolled up with blue leather straps and D ring clasps
- Design includes a flap to stop the pencils falling out
- And a small pocket to fit a sharpener and eraser.
- Flat the dimensions are 8.5' high x 19" wide with a 2.5" flap
- Rolled up and containing pencils the dimensions are 3" wide x 8.5" high x 3" thick
- The pencil slots are 0.75" wide and the pocket is 3" x 3"
- All products are CPSC Safety Compliant
- Not meant for children under 3 years of age
- Designed and created in my Woodstock, New York studio space
About SO Handmade
Hi, I'm Sarah Omura, founder of SO Handmade. I started SO Handmade when my children were toddlers. I wanted to make interesting and fun toys for them that would spark their imagination -- so I made them.
Turns out, it's not just my kids that love them. My toys are aimed to inspire children's creativity, imagination, and help them appreciate the world around them.
A portion of my sales will be donated to Children In The Wilderness Namibia. It is an organization close to my heart and I am thrilled to be able to share its story and mission.
The program works with orphaned and vulnerable children from across Namibia giving them the opportunity to attend life changing fun and educational camps