Adventure truly awaits with this handmade pencil pouch. Bring your creativity out and about to draw and doodle on the go.
- Comes with 6 crayola colored pencils, 1 lead pencil and a pad of recycled paper
- The recycled paper scratch pad contains 100 sheets and is 6"x4
- Choice of lining fabric
- The design contains a small name label onto which you can add your child's name with a marker pen
- It can be folded together and attached using a small elastic and pencil button.
- Flat the dimensions are 10' high x 11" wide
- Folded up and containing pencils and paper the dimensions are 5.5" wide x 8.5" high x 0.75" thick
- The pencil slots are 0.75" wide. The pad slot is 4.75" wide
- All products are CPSC Safety Compliant
- Not meant for children under 3 years of age
- Designed and created in my Woodstock, New York studio space
About SO Handmade
Hi, I'm Sarah Omura, founder of SO Handmade. I started SO Handmade when my children were toddlers. I wanted to make interesting and fun toys for them that would spark their imagination -- so I made them.
Turns out, it's not just my kids that love them. My toys are aimed to inspire children's creativity, imagination, and help them appreciate the world around them.
Great for travel and very well made
Very nice gift
This review has no content.
So precious and high quality! Ordering another to give as a gift!
My daughter loved it and it's a beautiful design!
A portion of my sales will be donated to Children In The Wilderness Namibia. It is an organization close to my heart and I am thrilled to be able to share its story and mission.
The program works with orphaned and vulnerable children from across Namibia giving them the opportunity to attend life changing fun and educational camps